While performing various CRUD operations on the SFOdata.Background_InsideWorkExperience entity, you are getting below error messages:
- Error "For input string: \"\"", when passing blank value for the backgroundElementId field
- Error message: "Single-valued key cannot be represented as a complex value" when not passing the field backgroundElementId in the Upsert operation
- Error message: "Employee XXXXXX has no Edit access to record 123404. with the index 0" when passing a random value for the field backgroundElementId in the Upsert operation
- Error message: "SQLException caught: IJ031070: Transaction cannot proceed: STATUS_MARKED_ROLLBACK"
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- OData API
successfactors, success factors, odata, api, call, upsert, insert, update, new, change, remove, delete, Background entity, backgroundElementId, element id, bgorderpos, , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.