- File - Print to PDF generates an incomplete (corrupt) pdf file if 'icons' are used (displayed) for the symbol. If the symbol uses the 'show detail' option, the pdf file is created correctly.
- Go to File->Print. Select Microsoft Print to PDF. Click OK
- Open the PDF. Get the error :
- SAP PowerDesigner 16.6.0 and greater
- Print Driver = Microsoft Print to PDF
- Microsoft Windows 10 OS
enterprise, architect, model, EnterpriseArchitect, BPM, business, process, 808632, CR808632, CR#808632 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.