A custom Offboarding process is not getting triggered from Employee Central to Onboarding Application.
SAP Successfactors Onboarding 1.0
SAP Successfactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Employee Profile;
- In the Job Information section, start a termination event;
- Approve the workflow (if applicable in your business scenario);
- Candidate is not appearing in Offboarding queue.
There's a configuration issue with the HRXML.importnewhire file.
- Go to Onoboarding Super Admin > Import Export Settings > HRXML.importnewhire file;
- Download the file and go to the <!-- RCM2KMSDataExchange message handling --> section;
- Check if the following highlighted code is included:
- If this section of code is not there, the custom Offboarding will not be triggered even if the standard Offboarding is turned off. In General Standard Offboarding process is advisable.
- Additionally, is necessary setup in Super Admin a filter for each process. If filters are not present, the custom offboarding will not work. This is a standard behavior of product. This can be reviewed in Onboarding Super Admin > Processes > Process Filter
Custom, Offboarding, not, triggered, Offboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem