Title field picking the company name under Previous Employment background element
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to External Career Site and register.
2. On the candidate profile page, when you try to update the fields Title and company under Previous Employment background element, you will notice that field title is picking the same data/value given in the Company name field.
3. For e.g. If I enter company name- CS and title- Support Engineer and Save it. After Saving title get changed automatically and show title "CS".
Wrong mapping done in Standardized mapping in Admin Center
1. Login to instance
2. Navigate to Admin Centre> Manage Recruiting Standardization Mapping
3. Check how mapping is done for the field Title under Previous Employment background element.
4. In the below screenshot, you can see that Title field is mapped to the Company Name field.
5. When you save the candidate profile, due to this mapping, Job Title field was picking the data from the Company Name field.
6. Change the mapping for the Job Title field to Title field from the dropdown.
7. If you are not using LinkedIn Integration, then it is not required to do this mapping. You can leave it blank.
8. Save the changes to correct the error on the external career site.
9. If you see similar issue with other fields, please check the mapping under Manage Recruiting Standardization Mapping for the affected field.
Background element Previous Employment background element Extrenal Career site , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem