New product categories replicated from ERP to C4C are getting created with # in the beginning.
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
- SAP ERP
Reproducing the Issue
- Product Category replicated to C4C with # as the first character followed by the category ID.
- IDoc contains the category ID without # and C4C Incoming Message contains the category ID(ReceiverInternalID) with #.
- The # appended before the Product Category is due to the standard mapping that is provided by SAP.
- Please check the screenshot(Mapping1) attached. This logic is defined because most of the customers will create Product Categories with leading zero's .
- However in C4C , we don't consider leading zeros while we show the data on UI or save the data in backend.
- To make sure that leading zeros are not removed , we pass # which will get appended as first character.
- If you do not use leading zeros when creating a product category in ERP, you can adjust the mapping as per the screenshot attached(Mapping2).
- As highlighted in the screenshot, you can remove the logic to concatinate # with ID.
- Instead you can map ID(from IDoc structure) to ReceiverInternalID(C4C structure) and this will fix this issue.
ERP , leading zero, integration, inbound , outbound , 0 , leading 0 , cloud for customer , products , material , master data , UI , Category, Product , IDOC , XML , map , receiverinternalID, C4C , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To