After configuring SAP Analytics Cloud Agent, you import data from one of your servers and you get the following error in Tomcat:
"sapjco3.dll: Can't load IA 64-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform"
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- BW Import Data Connections
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Try to create an import data connection to SAP BW.
- Notice a "Failed to call SAP Analytics Cloud Agent.." error.
- See the error message about the wrong dll in the tomcat logs.
The architecture of the Tomcat server and the Java Connector (JCO) driver are different.
Download the correct version for your Operating System and Tomcat server.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem