After installation / update / repair of a node in a clustered environment, the following behaviour may be experienced:
- During installation - CMS (Central Management Server) on other remote nodes are restarted / stopped / turned off
- Event viewer logs show the errors along the following lines:
"Property SI_SERVER_IOR is missing on object identified by 794"
- CMS logs of the remote nodes (not the ones being patched) show the following error:
All CMSs in the same cluster have the same FIPS and SSL mode settings (FWB 00053)
- E2E Trace during login reveals the following behaviour:
com.crystaldecisions.thirdparty.org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM: other: no scheme found minor code: 0x4f4d0007 completed: No
ensureServiceStub(): failed to obtain logon service for <CLUSTERNAME>
com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$AllServicesDown: Unable to find servers in CMS and cluster <CLUSTERNAME> with kind aps and service Logon. All such servers could be down or disabled by the administrator. (FWM 01014)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (BI 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2)
- Linux / Unix
- Clustered environment
KBA , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.