- When a user is logging onto multiple server instances of the Fiori Launchpad there is a popup forcing them to logon a second time
- When the users login to Fiori Launchpad for the first time, it randomly ask to login with username/password even if you have successfully login with SSO (and/or SAML2) previously
- If they press cancel on the second login they are still in Fiori Launchpad but only with limited functionality
- It is found this happens in two scenarios:
- When the user logs into Development server and Quality server at the same time using two different tabs of the same browser.
- In this situation it happens constantly
SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.5 for SAP S/4HANA
"Troubleshooting Fiori Logging in decision tree","Fiori End to end decision tree","Troubleshooting Fiori connectivity","SAP Fiori Logon", "Why Fiori Launchpad ask us to logon", "Fiori Launchpad SSO SAML logon", "Fiori Logon again", "Fiori asking users to logon", "Fiori Launchpad immediate logon" , KBA , BC-SEC-LGN , Authentication , BC-SEC-SSL , Secure Sockets Layer Protocol , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.