- Data appears differently in the Visualise room when acquired via HANA offline (Download from HANA) in comparison to the same data being acquired via HANA online (Connect to HANA)
- The values 1,2,3..12 have been mapped to months in HANA studio
- Acquiring data using HANA online and creating a graph results in the Visualisation showing January, Febuary, March, etc, while the Prepare room shows 1,2,3, etc for the same column.
- Acquiring the same data using HANA offline and creating a graph results in the Visualsation showing 1,2,3 instead of January, Febuary, March and the Prepare room shows 1,2,3..12 for the same column
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.31.4
- Windows 8.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to File > New
- Select "Download from HANA"
- Select a HANA view containing mapped values
- Create any visualisation based on the column containing the mapped values
- HANA online connects to the exisitng HANA view thereby acquiring all of the key and label mappings. Only metadata is returned to the visualisations
- HANA offline downloads data which has been made available, key and label mappings will not be acquired. Only data which has been made visible will be acquired.
- In HANA Studio, ensure the label is visible as a seperate column so that both the key and the label are acquired as seperate columns
Lumira HANA , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0