- When approver clicks on Update button in termination Workflow, they are getting error as, "You are not authorized to view this data for the selected user".
- SuccessFactors Employee Central Workflows
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure workflow for termination with, "Edit with route change" or "Edit without Route change".
- Terminate the employee which triggers workflow
- Click on Update button in workflow request
- Permission for Update Employment Records is not given
- Goto Admin Centre -> Manage Permission Roles -> Select Workflow Approver Role -> Permissions -> Employee Data -> Update Employment Records (displayed as 'Take Action' button).
- Mark View , Edit.
- Save the entries and role.
termination workflow error, update button, edit with route change, edit without route change, take action permission , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions