- The display language in your system is in English.
- How to set or change the default language used throughout SuccessFactors System
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SuccessFactors
- The system language is not correct.
If no default language is set for the user, the system defaults to English (en_US).
- Click on your Name in upper right-hand corner > Select Settings:
- Select the 5th option down on the left: “Change Language”.
Select the radio button that correlates to the language you want to use in Employee Central > after selection is made click Switch.
- You will only see languages that correlate to the Language Packs that have been activated in your system.
- If you do not see a specific language that should be activated in your instance, please contact your integration partner for next actions.
Success Factors, locale, language, change language, , KBA , language , sf ec , LOD-SF-PLT-LAN , Manage Language & Text Replacements , How To