- In the Production List, transaction /SAPAPO/PPL1, at the selection screen you select 'Display According to Period' display type, while you have activities longer than the period selected (Shift or Day).
Produce activities longer than a period are distributed into individual lines per period.
Setup activities longer than a period are displayed in a single line - not distributed per period.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
Production list, /SAPAPO/PPL1, Display according to Period, Setup activity, Produce Activity, distribute order quantity, /SAPAPO/PT_CONVERT_AO_INT_EXT , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS-EVA , Evaluation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.