- When running isql the output file's permissions is 600
- Previously this was 644
- How do you revert the permissions back to the old default?
- SAP Sybase Software Developer Kit (SDK) 15.7 ESD# 4 and above
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) Software Developer Kit (SDK) 16.0
- Open Client Client-Library
isql, bcp, bulk, copy, isql64, isql_r, isql_r64, rights, permissions, write, r, w, x, read, execute, ct-library, ctlib, ct-lib, app, program, -o, out put, , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.