- SAP system cannot start on IBM i platform.
- At least one SAPSTRSRV (SAP Start Service) job is running.
- STARTSAP job log will not report any errors.
- Can occur when a kernel upgrade has just been completed.
- Alternatively, STOPSAP may be failing. Some jobs may refuse to end when you call it.
- Any SAP System
- IBM i platform
SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
system start startsap stopsap sapstrsrv , KBA , BC-OP-AS4 , IBM AS/400 , BC-DB-DB4 , DB2 for AS/400 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.