- A list report is sorted on computed extended attributes.
- The sorting takes much longer than sorting on a non-computed attribute.
- The more complex is the code in the Get Method Script of the extended attribute, the slower is the sorting.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
row, column, response, long, time, hangs, slow, poor, perf, responding, 808216, CR808216, CR#808216 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.