- System behaviour for 'User Type' , 'Role Type' and 'Created From' columns
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- BizX Platform
- Role-Based Permissions
- "User Type" column - Indicates the userType of a role. e.g. If a role is created for an external user like ONB user, the column value is "External OnBoarding User". If a role is an internal role, there would be no value in the column.
- "Role Type" column - If a role is a Time role, the value in the column would be “Time Event”. If it’s a non-Time role, there will be no value in the column. This column was newly added for CICO(clock in clock out) module in b2105 release.
- "Created From" column - If a role is created from another project, it will specify the project name in that column. e.g. the role created from Compensation, then the value is "Compensation". For other normal RBP roles, there is no value in the column.
- RBP, Role Based Permission. Column, User Type, Create From, Role Type, SF, SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions