- SAP IQ server and client tool logins that have been configured to use Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) encryption , as outlined in KBA 2234495 "How to set up transport layer security in SAP IQ ?"
- A SYSAM license for IQ_SECURITY for Advanced Security Option has been provided in a .lic license file for the IQ server to pick up.
- The output of procedure sp_iqlmconfig shows that use of IQ_SECURITY is allowed.
- The TLS FIPS encrypted logins are successful and work fully regardless of whether or not the IQ server startup is picking up and enabling the IQ_SECURITY license.
- SAP IQ 16.0 SP02 and above on all platforms
sybase, login, IQ16, lisence, checkout, instance, connection, linux, windows, hp, solaris, RSA, dbisql, config, enable, install, checkout, checking , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.