- Excess of Supply (surplus) after Heuristic Run
- Heuristic does not create orders / receipts
- Stock is not used on net requirements planning
- Net Requirements Calculation is not taking into account the fields: Maximum Earliness and Lateness of a Receipt
- System is considering shortages outside horizon
- SAP Supply Chain Management Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
SAP_PP_002, Planning of Standard Lots, Avoid delay, Avoid surpluses, FIFO, Consider Shortages Outside the PP/DS Horizon, PP/DS horizon, Maximum Earliness of a Receipt, Maximum Lateness of a Receipt, Alert Threshold, Available Stocks, Use total receipts, Use total stock, pegging relevant, order not created, order isn't created , KBA , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.