- Interviewers have intergrated their outlook for interview scheduling
- When attempting to add an interviewer, there are few time slots available to select
- According to KBA 2464431, when outlook integration is set up, the availability comes directly from the interviewer's MS Outlook
- Where exactly is the availability coming from?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - RCM
Reproducing the Issue
When you add an interviewer and click 'Find Availability' there are few available timeslots
The Interviewer has not setup enough work hours in their MS Outlook
- The amount of timeslots appearing depends on the work hours the interviewer has set up in their MS Outlook
- To see this they will need to go File -> Options -> Calendar
- To add more time slots they will need to put more of a time gap between their start time and end time
- Now when you try to add an interviewer and find their availability, more time slots will appear
SF SuccessFactors Recruit RCM Interview Scheduling, Calendar, Outlook Integration, Time Slots, Work hours , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-IVW , Interview Central, Interviews, Scheduling etc , Problem