You are checking the consistency for a Supplier Delivery Notification DEF (DEF represents the ID of the Inbound Delivery Notification), and the system triggers multiple error messages once you click the Check Consistency button:
- Quantity missing
- Product at line item XYZ is not valid, Header Missing (XYZ represents the ID of the Line Item).
- Product ID differs from Product in Purchase Order Item
- Product ID is missing; enter a Product ID
- Product Type Code not valid; must be Material
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Inbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Inbound Delivery Notifications view.
- Find and select the Inbound Delivery Notification DEF.
- Click the Edit button.
- Click the Check Consistency button.
- The following error messages appear:
- Quantity missing.
- Product at line item XYZ is not valid, Header Missing.
- Product ID differs from Product in Purchase Order Item.
- Product ID is missing; enter a Product ID.
- Product Type Code not valid; must be Material.
The Product at line item XYZ does not have an open quantity to be delivered, hence the error occurs.
You need to cancel line item XYZ from Inbound Delivery Notification DEF in order to avoid the error.
If the Supplier Delivery has been created via B2B message, and it is visible as inconsistent, please also ensure that the Supplier Delivery Notification Items correspond to the line items of the referenced Purchase Order is in your XML payload.If the XML Payload information is incorrect, Kindly inform the same to Customer to inform their 3PL provider to maintain the correct data.
Inbound, Delivery, Notification, XML, B2B, Message, Purchase, Sales, Order,Quantity missing, Product ID differs from Product in Purchase Order Item, Product Type Code not valid; must be Material , KBA , quantity missing , product id is missing; enter a product , product type code not valid; must be mat , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , How To