- Import data from SAP SuccessFactors (SF / SFSF) by using the "Courses Summary" template is not working.
- It is staying on the same screen.
- In Chrome developer tools this error is observed:
- Error occurred in SuccessFactors driver: An unexpected error occurred. Contact system administrator for help. : while trying to invoke the method org.apache.olingo.odata2.api.edm.EdmEntitySet.getAnnotations() of a null object loaded from local variable 'entitySet'
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Create -> Model.
- From App -> SuccessFactors.
- Select connection as your SuccessFactors.
- Create new Query Create from Template.
- Select Courses Summary Template.
- Click Next.
- Result: You get message "Query not saved Your query is not complete and will not be saved. Are you sure you want to cancel?".
- Click go Back you Get the screen for Build SuccessFactors Query with no further progress possible.
- A particular object is not inside the metadata and was not reachable for SAP Analytics Cloud through the SAP SuccessFactors API.
- The API Visibility was set to "Not Visible" for the particular object but is set to "Editable" for other objects that could be retrieved.
- Set the object Visibility to Visibile.
- Import Data Connection to SuccessFactors
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite OData API: Reference Guide
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning,Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, SF , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , How To