- You are using NetWeaver Application Server for Java (Enterprise Portal) 7.50 release with the Fiori Framework Page configuration set to use the ABAP SAPUI5 Library Source as below:
- You observe problem behaviour with the Fiori Framework Page, such as (but not limited to):
- layout, theming or rendering issues
- Problems with tile features not working properly (e.g: subtitle, information title, live information)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.50
overlap, tiles, icons, images, wrr, remote, content, catalog, r3, ffp, framework, nw750, nw7.50, ep, portal, distorted, layout, functionality, error , KBA , EP-PIN-NAV-FFP , Fiori Framework Page , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.