- How to provide the import and export permissions for MDF Position Objects within SAP SuccessFactors.
- The Import and Export data options are missing from the Employee Files feature.
- Cannot find the Import and Export data functions via the Admin Center > Tool Search
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
The user attempting to access the "Import and Export Data" does not have the proper permissions to the tool.
Note: The below solution assumes you are an admin and have Role Based Permission (RBP) Access.
The steps explain on how to provide import and export permission on MDF Position Object (Also applicable for all other MDF Objects).
- Admin Center > Set User Permission > Manage Permission Roles
- Select the desired Role on which you want to enable this permission.
- Select Permissions > Select Miscellaneous Permisisons under User permissions
- Locate Position Object and Check the Box Import/Export as shown in below screenshot.
- Click on Done.
Success Factors, EC, permission settings, sf, RBP, MDF , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-POS , Position Imports, Sync, Tiles etc. , LOD-SF-EC-MDF , MDF & EC2MDF Migration , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , How To