When the weight field is configured as not required in the goal template and the goal is added in the form without a value in the Weight field, the goal weight shows a -999999.0% in the form Summary section.
- PM v12 Acceleration
- GM v12
Reproducing the Issue
1. Weight field is defined in goal template, type="percent" required="false"
2. In form template: no-weight="false" & auto-pop-weights="true"
1. Launch Form with the form template associated with the goal plan.
2. Add or edit goal on the form, but keep the weight field empty or blank.
3. Check the goal's item weight in the Summary section of the form.
This is expected behavior when the Weight field is left blank.
By designed, when the weight field is left blank or null, it will display as "-999999.0%" in the Summary section of the form. The "-999999.0%" value means empty in our code.
-999999.0%, goal weight, negative weight, form goal weight , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weights , Problem