I have configured comments to appear in the candidate summary table, and I can add the comments field through Display Options, but the values are not being displayed.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- In the job application template XML I have configured comments to appear in the candidate summary table.
- I have added the field to Display Options in Candidate Workbench/Candidate Summary
- Add a comment to the candidate application
- Go back to Candidate Workbench
- See that the Comments column is empty
Currently, the comment field is not supported on the candidate summary page. This field can capture multiple comments and therefore, it would not be possible to display all of them on the candidate summary page.
comments, candidate, summary page, summary table, display, options, workbench , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-APP , Applicants and Job Applications , How To