Candidate tries to upload a resume in the Candidate Profile, but the system keeps on loading and the resume isn't added to the profile.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- Candidate Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- Enters a Candidate Profile
- Try to upload a resume
- The system keeps spinning the loading animation and the resume doesn't get updated
The main reason is regarding a misconfiguration within Document Management Service feature
There are two possible scenarios in this case:
- If 'Enable Document Management Service' feature is enabled in Provisioning, the vendor information/configuration must be correctly set. Please find attached the guide for reference where you can follow the instructions to configure the vendor.
- In case you don't have a vendor, disable 'Enable Document Management Service' in Provisioning, and you should be able to upload the file. After disabling this feature, the resume can be uploaded and issue should be resolved.
resume upload, resume spins, resume loads, resume loading, cannot attach resume, can't attach resume, problems to attach resume. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem