- You create an Integration Model for a specific product/plant combination with “Sales Order” only flagged in CFM1.
- When you activate this IM (CFM2), you notice some Purchase Order deliveries are also getting transferred to APO.
- The expectation is to have only Sales Order documents (BM category) transferred to APO.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
BT document, delivery APO, delivery order requirement, BR and BT, Returns delivery for order, RetDly, VL03N , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.