- Replication from SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) to heterogeneous database via Direct Connect 15.7
- Some of the commands in a transaction are skipped when batch 'on' for the DSI in SAP Replication Server
- When batch is 'off', no commands are skipped
- Enterprise Connect Data Access (ECDA) 15.7 GA
- SAP Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) 15.7.1 or higher
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 or higher
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 or higher
MS SQL Server, MSSQL, DC server, DC instance, missing updates, DB2, RS, Direct Connect, ECDA, command batching , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , BC-SYB-REP-HET , Replication Server Heterogeneous Edition (RSHE) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.