You get an error when you extract data using Data Extraction workcenter. When you check the Application Log you see the below error, however it does not specify the cause for job fail.
Error: 1 work packages failed; for further information see details section
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User management workcenter
- Select Data Extraction view
- Select New button
- Select the required Extraction Object and give a Run ID and save
The job fails as there is not enough memory available. Depending upon the number of records/data in required Extraction Object, probably the package size used is too large.
Unfortunately, the correct package size depends on various factors therefore only best guess works in this scenario.
Backend Error: Runtime Errors TSV_TNEW_OCCURS_NO_ROLL_MEMORY
- Go to Application and User Management workcenter.
- Select Data Extraction view.
- Select New button.
- Select the Package Active checkbox and provide the number of instances.
Enabling definePackage Size automatically performs the extraction in packages with each package containing the number instances selected.
- Select Extraction Object and give a Run ID and save
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To