When setting a Sales Quotes Status to Pending, you receive the error message "Action NOTIFY_OF_ORDER_DELETION Not Possible; Action Is Disabled".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Sales Quote view.
- Open Sales Quote ABC.
- Click Actions.
- Select Set as Pending.
- You receive the message: "Action NOTIFY_OF_ORDER_DELETION not possible; action is disabled".
The behavior is correct for sales quotes which have been completed by an (external/internal) follow-up order reference, hence they cannot be manually reopened.
To avoid the message please perform the following steps:
- Click Edit.
- Remoe the value for the field: Reason for Rejection.
- This reopens the sales quote. The quote can now be set as Pending.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , How To