- As stated in the documentation, Python supports using large objects (LOB) datatypes text and image by using getlobdata method.
- If getlobdata is called too many times, following error is reported when executing the python script from the above documentation:
Fatal Python error: deallocating None
Current thread 0x00007fc87901f700 (most recent call first): Aborted (core dumped)
- SAP Sybase Software Developers Kit (SDK) 15.7 SP136
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- Adaptive Server Enterprise extension module for Python 2.7.8, 2.7.13, 3.2.6 and 3.6.0
CR#808097, 808097, CR808097, "Adaptive Server Enterprise SDK", SDK, sypydb , KBA , BC-SYB-SDK , SDK , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.