When creating a Custom Analytical Query based on CDS view, the preview work if no filter provided, however; when a filter in any of the Supplier field, no data can be previewed.
SAP S/4HANA CLOUD 1702
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Fiori app 'Customer Analytical Queries'
- Open the ' YY1_AP_AGING_QUERY '
- Go-to the filters tab
- Make sure that there are NO FILTERS set on ' Supplier ' and ' Name of Supplier ' rows
- Click on Preview data. You should get a preview of data ' Before Filter '
- Go back to the filter tab
- Pick either ' Name of Supplier ' or ' Supplier ' row and create a filter. Set the filter as: Fixed Values --> Exclue --> ' # '
- Save and then activate your query
- Preview the query. Make sure that data is previewed and that you no longer see records for the value
This is a product issue.
To work around this issue, follow the following steps as indicated in the screenshot below:
- The filter can be set by selecting the Supplier as shown below:
- Or this
YY1 Query CDS filter, Custom Analytical Query filter error , KBA , BC-SRV-APS-EXT-AQD , Fiori based Query Designer , Problem