- Stored procedure is simply not reversed at all using a script file.
- The procedures are created by the CREATE OR REPLACE PROCEDURE command.
- It regards triggers, and user-defined functions/views/types as well.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
db2udb, udb, luw, "reverse engineer", terminator, declare, variable, empty, missing, SQL, 808207, CR808207, CR#808207 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.