- ASE errorlog reports an "infected with signal 11" error in the module s_handle() with a stack trace.
Current process (0x16b3033a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000081087aa0 (s_handle+0x310), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0000000000000098)
- The 'lasterror' section in the stacktrace is 2812:
lasterror = 2812 preverror = 0 transtate = 1
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- ASE has configuration parameter "optimize temp table resolution" turned on
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, stack, registers, 803477, CR803477, CR#803477, 811701, CR811701, CR#811701, statement, cache, purgesqlcache , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.