- An installation is fully disconnected for the whole billing period.
- For the billing period we have a consumption measured.
- Within the billing period, there is a price change and thats why a proration takes place.
- The consumption is only shown in the first time slice.
- Release: SAP R/3 4.6C and following
- SAP IS-U/CCS - Industry Solution for Utilities / Customer Care & Service
Sperre, Verbrauch, Anlage, Abrechnung, Abgrenzung Consumption, proration, disconnection, time slice, fully disconnected , KBA , IS-U-BI , Contract Billing , IS-U-DM-MR , Meter Readings , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.