- When RepAgent is configured with Multiple Paths Replication and verbose LTL traces are active through Repagent traces, then signal 11 with a stack trace may be reported.
- We can notice the module ra__sender_ltl_cmds.
- In the Replication server log we can see as below and the DSI goes down
ERROR #13045 DSI(155 XXXX_XXX.a2query_history) - seful/cm.c(5236)
Failed to connect to server 'XXXXX_XXX' as user 'XXXXXXXXXXXXX'. See CT-Lib and/or server error messages for more information.
I. 2017/04/30 12:50:26. Trying to connect to server 'XXXXXX' as user 'XXXXXXXXXXXX' ......
- At the sametime, we will also see the signal 11 error in the ASE errorlog
The function call may be ra__sender_ltl_cmds
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- Replication Server/15.7.1/EBF 21867 SP120
CR#755424, 755424, multipath, Repagent, #13045, #1027, ra__sender_ltl_cmds , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.