When the Learning History is executed, the system returns the "Multiple ESignatures are not supported" message.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Load file to the SFTP server >
- Run the Learning History Connector >
- Navigate to Learning history Connector and click View Results and generate the Connector report >
- The records will all be rejected with the error - "Multiple ESignatures are not supported".
The cause for this issue is that when an approval process is associated with the completion status, you can require additional users, like supervisors and instructors, to verify a user's item.
Hence when a user completes an item and e verifies it then the approvers must also electronically sign the item. Which means that there exist more than one or multiple ESignatures.
The learning history connector is not built to handle this setup. If an approval process is associated with the completion status (which also has "Enable electronic signature" option set), then you will see the error "Multiple ESignatures are not supported."
The resolution for this is to disassociate any approval process associated with the completion status.
- References > Learning > Completion Status >
- Search for the completion status being used in the file and click edit >
- In the below screen remove any association of the approval process for this completion status > Apply Changes.
Once this is done, run the connector again with the same input file. The connector will process the records without any issues.
learning, history, connector, multiple esignatures are not supported, esign, completion , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ESG , E-Signature , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem