The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with replication of the materials / service / product category from ECC to SRM.
These configurations are shown in this decision tree:
- Configuration in ECC side;
- Configuration in SRM side;
- SMOEAC transaction is configured correctly;
- Language on SM59 transaction must be empty;
- The RFC user must have the role MW_ADMIN;
- The CRMTAB table;
- Table TBE11 activation Middleware;
- Configuration of these tables in ECC side: CRMCONSUM, CRMSUBTAB, CRMPAROLTP, CRMRFCPAR.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 5.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
SMQ1, SMQ2, R3AM1, R3AS, SYSFAIL, material, service, material group, product category, replication, SRM_SERVER, ECC, R3AS , KBA , SRM-EBP-TEC-MW , Middleware , SRM-EBP-PRO , Product Master Data , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.