- Logon to system in English, the order type in VA01 initial screen is shown as 'OR':
But when logon to system in another language (such as Chinese), the order type is shown in another abbreviation (such as 'TEST' in this case):
- Logon system with non-English language, Execute T-Code VOV8, some of the document types is shown with language specific characters.
- Logon system with non-English language, execute T-Code VA01, input document type like OR, error message 'Entry &1 does not exist in TVAK (check entry)' (00058) occurs.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
sales order, document type, VA01, logon, language, abbreviation, SM30, V_TAUUM, conversion, F4 help , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.