Learning History Credit field functionality in Programs:
What is the meaning of the Learning History Credit field in the Program Agenda section?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning Activities > Programs
- Search for a Program and open it to edit (or create a new one)
- Click in the icon to edit the Agenda
- Add or edit an Activity (Online only, Scheduled only, Scheduled and Online, etc.)
- Check that on Activity Settings box there is a field called "Learning History Credit" (on the image below)
When we enter a value in the Learning History Credit field for a Program, it means that if a user has completed that particular course/item within the related number of days before the Program has been assigned to the user, then that item does not need to be completed by the user explicitly, as it will be considered as already 'Completed' because of the function of this field.
- Assuming that the Learning History Credit value is set to 10 days for an item in the Program. Then, the user has the Program assigned on July 23rd. If the user has completed that course anytime within 10 days before the Program assignment date (that is if the user has completed the course on or after July 13th), then the user does not need to take this course as a part of the Program and it will be marked as completed on it.
- However, if the user has completed the item anytime before 13th July, it will be necessary to take the course as a part of the Program to fulfill all completions of the Program.
More information to note:
- If the "Learning History Credit" box has in its value the amount of "0" day(s) (if left blank and the changes are saved, box value becomes "0" by default), the system considers if the course was not completed today ("0"), the user must complete the course.
- If it is desired to take into account an existing completion for the course, regardless of the period, it is possible to set a high value to cover a previous past amount of time. The max value is 36,500 days (100 years).
learning history credit, program, configure, setup, meaning, function, functionality, max, maximum, 0, days, zero, programs, user, complete, completion, agenda, item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-PRO , Programs , How To