I created a task list, added it to an OJT item; I then associated an instructor to the item and assigned it out. When I go in as the assignee and select "Request an Observation" I do not see any observers to select.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Search for the Item affected
- Open the item record > Related tab
- Click on Task Checklist Settings
- You will see that there is an option called 'Observers must be Authorized Instructors'.
- If that option isn't checked, the user requesting the observation will have to choose the Observers using a list of users within the same Organization as the user requesting it;
- If that option is checked, the list will be only the Authorized Instructors set at the item level (it can be configured on Item record > Related tab > Instructors tab). In the User Interface, the checkbox "My Regions", used to filter Instructors within the same Region, will use the Region information of the user record linked to the authorized instructor record (e.g. Instructor "INST001' has the related user set as "USER001", then the filter will check the Region of the user "USER001" to select it).
observation task, checklist, OJT, My Regions, filter, observers, instructor, organization , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-INS , Instructors and My Classes , Problem