You will receive an error when you try to activate your ABSL file:
Identifier ABC Does not Exist
Where ABC is an element which you have already declared in the BO definition.
Reproducing the Issue
- Declare the elements in the BO.
- Create a script file and try to use the element by using this.ABC.
- Right click on the ABSL file and select activate.
- Error appears
Please note that the element will not appearing in the code completion as well.
The script file you have created must be mass enabled.
From 1705 release, all the script files are mass enabled by default to enhance system performance.
In order to resolve this issue you should follow either of the below procedure:
1. You should use GetFirst() function in your script.
2. When you try to create a script file you have to de-select the check box for Mass Enabled.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To