- The user select an item accessed a second time in Work Order Tile List and hovers the mouse above any of the text fields, the pointer changes to an I-shaped cursor (I-beam)
- There is no response when the user attempts to perform single click action.
- For the Agentry client to respond to single-click actions, the user has to perform single click at a place where there are no text fields.
- SAP Work Manager version 6.4
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK version 3.0 WPF client
I-beam, cursor, single-click, WPF, agentry, syclo, action, Work Manager, WM64, WM6.4, WorkManager, mouse, pointer , KBA , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , MOB-SYC-SAP-WM , Syclo SAP Work Manager Application , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.