When MIRO is done for Service PO,
- The SAC code entered in PO is not defaulted in MIRO
- Taxes are not calculated in MIRO as expected
- SAP Release Independent
- This is relevant for India Localisation or Country India version (CIN) component
- This is relevant for Country India GST
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
AC01, HSN code, SAC code, Control code, Tax, Taxes, MIRO, Service, Tax tariff code, Service PO, Service entry Sheet, ML81n, ME21n, MIRO, MIR7, MIR4, XX_CSC-IN-MM, XX-CSC-IN , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.