- Running replication in ASE.
- Synchronize multiple databases at the same time using DUMP and LOAD with rs_marker.
- Database connections in Replication Server deadlock and terminated when accessing rs_database in RSSD database.
- When Rep Agent is restarted after the execution of a 'dump database' command, it fails with Error 623:
Error: 623, Severity: 21, State: 1
Adaptive Server failed to retrieve a row via its RID in database 'db1' because the target page is not a data page. Rid pageid = 0x0; row num = 0x0. Page pointer = 0x0x14ac58000, pageno = 0, status = 0x300, ptnid = 99, indexid = 0, level = 0.
Rep Agent Thread for database 'db1' (dbid = 4) terminated abnormally with error. (major 0, minor 23)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
Note: SAP ASE 16.0 is not affected by this issue.
CR808076, CR#808076, 808076, RepAgent, CHECKPOINT , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.