- A customized certificate is printed correctly in the User side when the Certificate of Completion is run.
- However, the customized certificate is not printed in the Admin side when an admin runs the Certificate of Completion report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- On the User side click on View All:
- Print Certificate (printer item):
- The customized certificate will be generated as expected
- In the Admin side click on Reports
- In the Search box, look for the "Certificate of Completion" report and click on it
- Fill out the filters as you wish and click on either "Run Report" or "Schedule Job"
- The certificate generated will not have the customized layout
- The customized certificate created is only generated on the User side.
- The customized certificate will not be generated on the Admin side when running the Certificate of Completion report.
- The certificate wizard does not apply to the Admin version of the report, they use two separate functionalities.
- It applies only to the User side.
- It is possible to customize a certificate using an external application, like Plateau Report Designer.
- Please, follow the below KB articles in the order provided in order to check more and detailed information about the Plateau Report Designer:
- KB article 2320765 "LMS Reports Knowledge Support and Tips"
- KB article 2324197 "Plateau Report Designer Problems"
- KB article 2379690 "Custom Reports for LMS"
- In addition, the SAP Professional Services team can also help you with the customization.
- It is possible to contact them via your Customer Success Manager/Account Representative.
Note: This is a charged service SAP offers.
SF success factors LMS PRD custom history , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , Problem