You are executing Deployment with Push Distribution 'S': Push taking the safety stock horizon into account.
Even though you have set a Safety Stock, such as MB, MZ or SZ, the Source Location is not considering the Safety Stock value when confirming the orders.
- There is a 5-day safety stock horizon and a safety stock of 100 pieces.
- On deploy date 1, the available-to-deploy quantity (ATD quantity) at the source location is 200 pieces.
- On day 7, there is a planned distribution demand of 200 pieces.
|PLANNED DIST. DEMAND||200|
|CONFIRMED DIST. DEMAND|
- When you run deployment, the system will confirm a quantity of 100 pieces for day 1.
- The safety stock of 100 pieces remains at the source location.
- On day 3, the remaining quantity of 100 pieces is confirmed resulting in a stock smaller than the safety stock.
|PLANNED DIST. DEMAND|
|CONFIRMED DIST. DEMAND||100||100|
SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
SAP Supply Chain Management Supply Network Planning (SCM-APO-SNP)
Deployment, Push, Push Distribution, S, Safety Stock, push taking the safety stock horizon into account , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-DPL , Deployment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.