- You wonder how to influence the channel/direction of an interaction record
- You have identified issues with regard to the channel/direction of interaction records documenting customer interactions, especially you wonder about interaction records created via
- ERMS inbound workflow
- Inbound phone call
- Interact with an E-Mail in agent inbox
- Outbound call or E-Mail after displaying an inbound E-Mail
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
KBA , set_channel_to_irec , crmc_act_categor , cl_iccmp_cucoirec_impl , CRM-IC-INR , Interaction Record , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , CRM-IC-CHA , Communication Channels , CRM-IC-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.