In T-code: IDCNAR/IDCNAP, you input the period set with the parameter "Due Date Sorted List" in the "Output Control" area. And you may find "Not Due" amount is also included in the period columns.
- SAP enhancement package 5 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
- SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP Simple Finance add-on 1.0 for SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA
- SAP Simple Finance, on-premise edition 1503
- SAP S/4HANA FINANCE 1605
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise edition 1511
China-specific, RFIDCN_AP_AGING, RFIDCN_AR_AGING, IDCN, , KBA , XX-CSC-CN-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.