- One-Time Bonus Missing from Internal Hire Screen.
- Can't select One-Time Bonus when hiring from Pending Hires; however it is available during the Add New Hire process.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- V2 UI
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center > Update User Information > Manage Pending Hires
- Select an Internal Hire
- Scroll down to Compensation section
- Notice there is no One-Time Bonus label after Pay Targets:
- However, One-Time Bonus is available during Add New Employee process:
- The One-Time Bonus label is not available when using the V2 UI.
- This is by design and will not be altered.
- This functionality does exist if using People Profile (PP3).
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , spot bonus , cannot see one time bonus , find , isn't there , ECT 70112 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem